Forecast One-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level: the price at which to enter a good-'til-cancelled limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean: W-Weekly, M-Monthly, Q-Quarterly, S-Semiannual and A-Annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.
Risky Level: the price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.Investors and traders in community bank stocks sell all positions in these 14 names even though 12 are undervalued and 10 are rated buy or strong buy. If you bought any of these stocks 12 months ago you can lock in significant gains in most of these, such as 69.5% for Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) and 60.8% for Western Alliance (WAL). These stocks have potential gains over the next 12 months, but not near a repeat of the prior 12 months. At the time of publication, Suttmeier had no positions in stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV