SHIPPENSBURG, Pa., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orrstown Bank is pleased to announce that Robert (Bob) Coradi has joined the Company as Senior Vice President/Chief Credit Officer. Bob will be based out of the Bank's North Pointe Operations Center in Chambersburg, PA and will oversee the credit administration functions of the organization.
Jeff Seibert, EVP / Chief Operating Officer commented, "Bob brings a wealth of experience to the Bank and his credit skills are outstanding. His oversight will be integral as we expand the commercial loan portfolio."
With 25 years of banking experience and having held various positions such as Senior Credit Officer, Chief Operating Officer and President & Chief Executive Officer, Bob brings extensive experience and knowledge to his position at Orrstown Bank.
Bob attended Penn State University where he earned his Bachelor's degree in Finance with a Minor in Economics and he attained his MBA from Mt. St. Mary's College with a Finance Concentration. Actively involved in the community, Bob is currently a Board Member for the York County Industrial Development Authority, a Board Member for HART Center in New Oxford, PA, and is a former Board Member for the Hanover YMCA.With approximately $1.3 billion in assets, Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Orrstown Bank, provide a full range of consumer and business financial services through twenty-one banking offices and two remote service facilities located in Cumberland, Franklin and Perry Counties, Pennsylvania and Washington County, Maryland. Orrstown Financial Services, Inc.'s stock is quoted on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol ORRF. SOURCE Orrstown Financial Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV