Famous Dave’s, (NASDAQ: DAVE), leveraging its range of build-out and service models designed to fit virtually any real estate space, announces its largest deal signed this year. The Minneapolis-based, 185 –unit award-winning barbecue and restaurant concept continues to accelerate growth as it recently signed deals for 16 units in San Diego/Los Angeles/Ventura County and Sacramento, two units in Riverside, CA and Montebello, CA, and one unit each in Lansing, MI, Independence, MO and Yakima, WA.
“We continue to generate growth of our award-winning brand,” said John Gilbert, CEO of Famous Dave’s. “With this signing, we are getting a great head-start on our goal of adding 50 new locations over the next two years. With even more deals on the table, Famous Dave’s growth potential looks outstanding.”
The growing brand presence of Famous Dave’s is fueling the expansion, as well as an evolving real estate investment that is in line with both consumer demand and available real estate. Potential franchisees can choose from a full-service, casual dining model or the newly-launched “Shack” concept, the brand’s fast-casual, high-quality, quick-serve concept, allowing the restaurant to fit a variety of available real estate space. With locations in 33 states and the recipients of over 646 awards from best ribs to best barbecue sauce, Famous Dave’s has quickly become associated with some of the best, most consistent barbecue in every market it serves, attracting franchisees from all over North America, including Canada.
“We opened our first international location this past July in Winnipeg, and it has blown away all expectations, earning the highest sales we have ever seen at any location,” said Brett Larrabee, Director of Franchise Sales and Development. “What this tells us is great barbeque translates anywhere as we continue to focus on emerging markets, including our friends to the North as well as the Southeast.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV