- In 2003 Office Depot launched The Green Book™ catalog of environmentally preferable products and has released a green catalog almost every year since; Office Depot’s closest competitor created its first such catalog in 2008.
- In 2004 Office Depot developed an industry-leading environmental paper purchasing policy, helping its customers avoid sourcing from potentially controversial forest sources.
- In 2005 Office Depot expanded an extensive Ink & Toner Recycling Program for customers.
- In 2006 Office Depot released a Green Book catalog in 7 European countries.
- In 2007 Office Depot started a Green Customer Awards program, publicly recognizing large customers for their greener purchasing practices.
- In 2007 Office Depot also launched an educational seminar series focused on greening the workplace. This has since rolled out to over 20 cities in the US, and has been attended by over 2,000 purchasing, facilities and administrative executives across the country.
- In 2008 Office Depot created a website for greener purchasing: www.officedepot.com/greeneroffice.
- In 2009 Office Depot created the Green Business Review, a report which shows customers green spend and the environmental and financial trade-offs of greener purchases.
- In 2010 Office Depot helped customers achieve LEED Credits by creating a report to track “sustainable purchasing” in the format required by the US Green Building Council.
- In 2011 Office Depot launched its GreenerOffice Delivery Service that gives customers a greener way to get their office supplies in paper bags instead of cardboard boxes.
- In 2011 Office Depot expanded its “Green Fleet” of environmental delivery vehicles to Portland, Ore.
- In 2011, the Company hosted the first annual Office Depot Greener Purchasing Summit & Awards Ceremony, recognizing 25 organizations for Leadership in Greener Purchasing.
Office Depot Named America’s Greenest Large Retailer By Newsweek Magazine For The Third Consecutive Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.