Rock-Tenn (RKT) was downgraded at JP Morgan to neutral from overweight. $79 price target. F4Q weighed down by further operational issues, JP Morgan said.
Southwestern Energy (SWN) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets from outperform to market perform. $37 price target. Valuation call, as the company lacks near-term catalysts, FBR said.
Target (TGT) was upgraded at JP Morgan from neutral to overweight. $76 price target. Company should see earnings growth accelerate in the next two years, JP Morgan said.
Tredegar (TG) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESChevron (CVX) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of CVX now seen reaching $120, UBS said. Estimates also lowered as 3Q misses on international R&M and E&P income. Buy rating. Quest Diagnostics (DGX) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of DGX now seen reaching $59, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on near term volume weakness. Hold rating. Delphi Automotive (DLPH) numbers raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of DLPH now seen reaching $44, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, as the company is buying back more stock. Outperform rating. Huntsman (HUN) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of HUN now seen reaching $18, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on solid third quarter. Hold rating. JC Penney (JCP) estimates lowered at Citigroup through 2013, Citigroup said. Slowdown in sales following back to school. Buy rating and $28 price target. Ralph Lauren (RL) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of RL now seen reaching $185, UBS said. Estimates also increased on emerging top line drivers. Buy rating. Saks (SKS) numbers cut at Citigroup. Shares of SKS now seen reaching $11, Citigroup said. Estimates also lowered on a slowdown in high end spending. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV