Romney Wins! Predicts Novel That Also Predicted Ryan As Running Mate
HINESVILLE, Ga., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The White House Games ( https://www.libboo.com/read/the-white-house-games), the novel that accurately predicted the choice of Paul Ryan as a vice presidential candidate, has done it again.
The novel predicts that Romney will win this election, and more.
Author Say Dozeman made his predictions using computational mathematics. "I used a statistical technique known as the Bayesian Information Criterion," he explained. "It is, as far as I'm concerned, a headachy piece of mathematics, but one that yields almost unerring predictive results if one is willing to traumatize oneself enough with the effort."
All the data showed that Paul Ryan was the best fit as Romney's vice-presidential pick. So, in his novel, Dozeman named a character holding a similar position, Paul-Mark Rubyan, a minor alteration of the actual candidate's name."If anyone thinks that I changed the character's name after Ryan had been selected, they're welcome to check my novel's date of registration with the Library of Congress," Dozeman stated. "I registered it months before Ryan was selected, when even the closest associates of Romney had no idea who would be chosen, and at a time when I suspect that even Romney himself wasn't sure." Dozeman firmly believes that his calculations have also revealed the identity of the winner of this presidential election: Mitt Romney. Dozeman states that he's willing to reveal these two predictions from his novel because according to him, these are the most trivial predictions in the novel. He states that the biggest bombshell predictions in the book will shake America to its core, that they involve rebuilding a new version of America in a way that even the Founding Fathers had not foreseen, but would be happy to endorse.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV