VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) will participate in the Barclays Global Automotive Conference in New York City on Tuesday, Nov. 13. Visteon's presentation is scheduled to begin at about 11:40 a.m. ET and will last about 35 minutes.
During a moderated discussion, Tim Leuliette, president and chief executive officer, will provide an overview of Visteon's strategy, financial profile and related matters. A live audio webcast of the discussion, together with any related materials, will be accessible through Visteon's website at www.visteon.com/investors/presentations.html. A replay will be available following the event.
About VisteonVisteon is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, interior and electronic products for vehicle manufacturers. With corporate offices in Van Buren Township, Mich. (U.S.); Shanghai, China; and Chelmsford, UK; the company has facilities in 28 countries and employs approximately 22,000 people. Learn more at www.visteon.com. SOURCE Visteon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV