TECO Energy Inc. (NYSE: TE) today announced that the company will webcast its presentation to the financial community at the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time. The company will provide a discussion of preliminary 2013 business factors and discuss longer-term utility growth opportunities.
The company previously released its third-quarter results, including unaudited income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow and utility operating statistics, on Thursday, November 1, 2012.
The webcast will be accessible through a link on TECO Energy’s website at: www.tecoenergy.com.
The webcast will be available for replay through a link on the website starting approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event; the replay will be available on the website for 30 days.Additional information regarding TECO Energy is available through the Investors section of TECO Energy’s website at: www.tecoenergy.com. TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TE) is an energy-related holding company. Its principal subsidiary, Tampa Electric Company, is a regulated utility in Florida with both electric and gas divisions ( Tampa Electric and Peoples Gas System). Its other major subsidiary, TECO Coal, owns and operates coal production facilities in Kentucky and Virginia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV