Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT), a global live virtual vehicle auction company, today announced the acquisition of Central de Leiloes LTDA, located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Central is a leading salvage vehicle auction company currently providing services to many of the leading automobile insurance companies in Brazil. Central serves the Brazilian market through five facilities located in Sao Paulo state. This acquisition provides the Company its first physical presence in South America.
“We are excited to enter the Brazilian market through the acquisition of a company with the status and history of Central de Leiloes,” said Copart’s CEO, Jay Adair. “The Brazilian automobile insurance market is growing at a robust rate as the economy continues to expand. We are excited to introduce our services and to enhance the existing service levels in Brazil as we have done in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates.”
“We believe that there are insurance companies throughout the world who can benefit from the unique value we offer,” continued Mr. Adair. “We will continue to pursue the opportunity to serve them.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV