Raytheon's SSDS program has a long and outstanding history of performance, reinforced most recently with the early delivery of the first SSDS hardware ship set of the Fiscal Year 2011 production contract. All ship sets are designated for installation on new ships as well as for upgrades to legacy combat management systems on in-service ships. The recent delivery brought the total number of systems to 31, all of which were delivered early or on time to the Navy. The SSDS hardware upgrades are aligned with the Navy's scheduled maintenance and refresh cycles, ensuring optimum ship system capabilities and performance. SSDS' open design easily supports upgrades throughout the full lifecycle of the fleet.
Work on SSDS is performed at Raytheon Integrated Defense System's Expeditionary Warfare Center, San Diego, Calif.; and Seapower Capability Center, Portsmouth, R.I.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.Media Contact Carolyn Beaudry+1.401.842.3550 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Raytheon Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV