- Regained worldwide rights to Prochymal® and Chondrogen®
- Reported $2.2 million of revenue from our Biosurgery products, Grafix and Ovation, during the third quarter – a 32% increase over the prior quarter and a greater than 6-fold increase over 3Q 2011.
- Reported cash, receivables and short-term investments of $39.4 million as of September 30, 2012.
- Promoted Lode Debrabandere, Ph.D. to the role of Chief Operating Officer.
- Elected Hans Klingemann, M.D., Ph.D. to the position of Director to serve as a member of the company’s Audit, Compensation and Nominating Committees.
- Received notification from Swissmedic that Prochymal will be evaluated under its Rapid Authorization Procedures, a designation that cuts the evaluation period for promising new drugs in half.
- Submitted a full proposal to the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) after being selected for a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) to fund advanced research and development of countermeasures, specifically for the use of Grafix in mass casualty thermal burn injuries.
- Increased our U.S. intellectual property estate to 51 issued patents (154 worldwide). Recent additions cover the use of MSCs for graft-versus-host disease and inflammatory conditions, as well as methods of manufacturing and MSC quality.
Osiris Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts