Highlighting the strength of the relationship with its clients, FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, today announced that it has signed a new five-year agreement with long-time client BMO Harris Bank. The agreement extends the partnership with FIS and encompasses multiple back-end and customer-facing business areas within the bank including core processing, mobile financial services, online bill payment, trust services and EFT processing. The bank is also a member of the NYCE® Payments Network.
“The relationship between FIS and BMO Harris extends back nearly 20 years,” said Gary Norcross, president and chief operating officer, FIS. “A relationship of this length and scope is a testament to FIS’ ability to deliver the banking and payments solutions and expertise that enables BMO Harris Bank to operate more efficiently. There are numerous players in the financial technology space and we are proud that BMO Harris Bank continues to rely on FIS to keep the bank innovative and competitive so they remain at the forefront of the financial services industry.”
BMO Harris utilizes an FIS core banking platform to process more than 3.6 million accounts. Pre-integration from the core to the bank’s consumer-facing channels enables the bank to more efficiently meet the on-demand sales and service needs of its customers across the branch, online and mobile channels. Through a new maintenance and managed services agreement, FIS will provide more back-end processing and system management services, enabling the bank to focus on its strategic growth initiatives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV