- Revenue was $2.6 million for the third quarter of 2012, compared to $1.8 million for the third quarter of 2011, and $5.6 million for the first nine months of 2012, compared to $4.1 million for the first nine months one year ago. Backlog was $4.5 million as of September 30, 2012.
- Operating loss was $4.0 million for the third quarter, compared to $7.8 million for the same quarter a year ago, and $18.8 million for the first nine months of 2012, compared to $26.1 million for the first nine months of 2011.
- Net loss was $3.8 million, or $0.15 per share, for the quarter, compared to $7.8 million, or $0.57 per share, for the same quarter a year ago. Net loss was $18.6 million, or $0.91 per share, for the first nine months of 2012, compared to $26.0 million, or $1.96 per share, for the first nine months of 2011. The per share numbers have been adjusted for the reverse stock split which became effective February 17, 2012.
MicroVision Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.