"The introduction of Windows 8 presents a new paradigm shift in personal computing, one that puts multi-touch capability front and center, and underscores just how pervasive touchscreen technology has become in our everyday lives," said Mark Vena, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Synaptics' PC Division. "This is an exciting time for touch technology, and Synaptics looks forward to continuing its long-standing legacy and innovation in developing the industry's broadest, most sophisticated portfolio of touchscreen, TouchPad and ultra-thin keyboard solutions."
For up-to-the-minute Synaptics news, follow @SynaCorp and be sure to visit synaptics.com.
As a leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest touch solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad™ family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™ and ForcePad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch™ supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.comSynaptics, ClickPad, ForcePad, Synaptics Gesture Suite, ClearPad and the Synaptics logo are trademarks of Synaptics in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. For further information, please contact: Nick RottlerSynaptics408-454-5388 email@example.com SOURCE Synaptics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV