- The Company announced on October 16, 2012 that its New Drug Application (NDA) for APF530 was accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Agency has set a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date of March 27, 2013.
- The Company closed a $53.6 million private placement of common stock in July 2012.
- The Company announced the appointment of Robert Rosen as senior vice president and chief commercial officer on October 18, 2012 and the appointment of Thomas P. Pitler, Ph.D. as vice president of business development on September 9, 2012.
A.P. Pharma Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Highlights Recent Corporate Progress
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.