Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LCI) today announced that it has made a donation to the American Red Cross to support Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
“All of us at Lannett are struck by the extensive damage and loss of life caused by Hurricane Sandy,” said Arthur Bedrosian, president and chief executive officer of Lannett. “This gift is to help the Red Cross provide crucial aid and services to those suffering from this devastating storm.”
Lannett and its employees have supported the Red Cross through financial donations and blood drives.
About Lannett Company, Inc.:Lannett Company, founded in 1942 and celebrating its 70 th anniversary, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of indications. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.lannett.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV