- Sold approximately two million barrels of oil net to Kosmos
- Performed two additional successful acid treatments on Jubilee production wells
- Exited the quarter with Jubilee production of over 85,000 barrels of oil per day (Bopd) gross
- Discovered Wawa, a new crude oil and gas-condensate field on the Deepwater Tano Block
- Successfully flow-tested the Akasa-1 well on the West Cape Three Points Block, indicating productive capacity in excess of 10,000 Bopd
- Substantially completed a 3,800 square kilometer 3D seismic program on Blocks 42 and 45, offshore Suriname
- Closed the acquisition of an additional 18.75 percent interest in the Foum Assaka Block, offshore Morocco, increasing the Company’s participating interest to 56.25 percent
- Executed an agreement to acquire an additional 37.5 percent interest in the Essaouira Block, offshore Morocco, which will increase the Company’s participating interest to 75 percent, subject to final government approvals
Kosmos Energy Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results, Including Two Jubilee Liftings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.