Gunther Grant, Inc. (GNGR) Provides Update After Hurricane Sandy
EAST ISLIP, N.Y., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- After numerous shareholder inquiries, Gunther Grant, Inc. (OTC Pinks: GNGR) reported today that there were no damages to the new production facility nor to any of its operating interests due to Hurricane Sandy last week.
"I would like to personally thank everyone who has reached out to me both professionally and personally for their support during this time. My number one concern was our team which I am grateful to report are all safe. We were one of the fortunate businesses that suffered no damages but our heart goes out to those that have suffered so much loss," stated Grant Newsteder, CEO of Gunther Grant, Inc.
About Gunther Grant, Inc.Gunther Grant, Inc. owns controlling interest and manages various companies in the confections industry that specialize in chocolate production, confection technology, mold production, and specialty advertising. The Company owns Got Chocolates, Inc, www.GotChocolates.com, www.WonkaChocolates.com, Supercrave.com, www.logococo.com, and the rights to produce BETTY BOOP confections. Through its subsidiaries, Gunther Grant, Inc. has been producing chocolates for retailers and wholesalers for over 35 years. CONTACT: Elite Communications, LTD – 315.307.2838 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Gunther Grant, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV