Two Rivers Water Company acquires and develops high yield irrigated farmland and the associated water rights in the western United States, and is presently focusing on the Huerfano and Cucharas two river basin and the Arkansas river basin in southern Colorado. At the present time, Two Rivers Water operates two core businesses, organic crop production and traditional cropping. We are aggressively expanding operations through various funding mechanisms to develop our business model in southern Colorado with a view to the future implementation of this business model in other areas in the arid West.
This news release contains "forward-looking statements," as that term is defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with developing and acquiring land and water resources. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that the beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in the press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate.
Two Rivers Water Company John McKowen, CEO (303) 222-1000 email@example.comSOURCE Two Rivers Water Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV