- ISS stated: “As the most compelling explanation of the company’s resurgence is the leadership change and execution on the new strategic plan by the existing board and management team – and not suggestions of the dissident nominees in last year’s or this year’s proxy contest, however meritorious – it is clear the dissidents have not made a compelling case that change at the board level is warranted.”
- Similarly, Glass Lewis said: “Cracker Barrel appears to have dramatically improved its financial performance, while also taking concrete steps to remediate or eliminate several outstanding governance concerns. In response, we find the Dissident has resorted to decidedly less compelling quantitative arguments and abrasive commentary to support a vaguely-framed plan that, all other things equal, seems to work against a strategy that has objectively improved returns and transparency for Cracker Barrel shareholders.” 1
ISS And Glass Lewis Endorse All Cracker Barrel Nominees To Board; Reject Bids By Biglari And Cooley For Board Seats
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.