On September 10, 2012, Hertz filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") a tender offer statement on Schedule TO and Dollar Thrifty filed with the SEC a Solicitation/Recommendation Statement on Schedule 14D-9 ("Schedule 14D-9") regarding the tender offer described herein. Investors and security holders of Dollar Thrifty are strongly advised to read the tender offer statement (as updated and amended) filed by Hertz and the Schedule 14D-9 (as updated and amended) filed by Dollar
Thrifty with the SEC, because each contains important information that Dollar Thrifty's stockholders should consider before tendering their shares. The tender offer statement and other documents filed by Hertz with the SEC are available for free at the SEC's web site ( http://www.sec.gov). Copies of Hertz's filings with the SEC may be obtained at the SEC's web site ( http://www.sec.gov) or by directing a request to Hertz at (201) 307-2100. Copies of Dollar Thrifty's filings with the SEC are available free of charge on Dollar Thrifty's website at www.dtag.com or by contacting Dollar Thrifty's Investor Relations Department at 918-669-2236.
SOURCE Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV