Global supercomputer leader Cray Inc. (Nasdaq: CRAY) plans to host an investor conference call on Friday, Nov. 9 at 5:00 a.m. PST (8:00 a.m. EST) to discuss its third quarter 2012 financial results. The call will feature a discussion by senior management followed by a question and answer session.
Conference Call Information
To access the call, please dial into the conference at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call at (855) 894-4205 and provide the conference ID #65020258. To listen to the audio webcast, go to the Investors section of the Cray website at http://investors.cray.com.
If you are unable to attend the live conference call, an audio webcast replay will be available in the Investors section of the Cray website for 180 days. For those without Internet access, a replay of the conference call will also be available by dialing (855) 859-2056, and entering the conference ID #65020258. The conference call replay will be available for 72 hours, beginning at 8:00 a.m. PST (11:00 a.m. EST) on Friday, Nov. 9, 2012.About Cray Inc. As a global leader in supercomputing, Cray provides highly advanced supercomputers and world-class services and support to government, industry and academia. Cray technology is designed to enable scientists and engineers to achieve remarkable breakthroughs by accelerating performance, improving efficiency and extending the capabilities of their most demanding applications. Cray’s Adaptive Supercomputing vision is focused on delivering innovative next-generation products that integrate diverse processing technologies into a unified architecture, allowing customers to surpass today’s limitations and meeting the market’s continued demand for realized performance. Go to www.cray.com for more information. Cray is a registered trademark of Cray Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV