ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today announced that John S. Yu, MD, Interim Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview and business update at the Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference on November 14, 2012 at 11:00 am ET at the Pierre Hotel in New York City.
To access the live audio webcast of the Lazard presentation, please log on through a link located in the Investor Relations section of ImmunoCellular's website at www.imuc.com, under the Investors, Webcasts & Presentations tab. A replay of the webcasts will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
In addition, Peter Ho, PhD, Director of Business Development, will present a company overview on November 14, 2012 at the 18th annual BIO-Europe® international partnering conference on November 14, 2012 at 9:30 GMT at the CCH Congress Center, Hamburg, Germany.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. ImmunoCellular has commenced a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. To learn more about ImmunoCellular, please visit www.imuc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV