HOD HASHARON, Israel, November 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT), a leading supplier of service optimization and revenue generation solutions for mobile broadband service providers worldwide, has been named market leader amongst DPI pure-play vendors by Strategy Analytics in a report published on October, 19 th 2012. The report estimates a revenue share of 43% for Allot in 2012, based on results of previous consecutive quarters and up from 37% in 2011. Strategy Analytics projects the DPI market to top $2 billion in 2016, driven by the ability of vendors to improve operator network utilization and enhance Quality of Experience (QoE) for subscribers.
"Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) is becoming a strategic weapon for mobile operators as they seek to control and monetize mobile data traffic," says Susan Welsh de Grimaldo , Director Mobile Broadband Opportunities at Strategy Analytics. "In the world of pure-play DPI vendors, Allot has emerged as market leader in recent quarters - both in financial performance with steady revenue growth and in its ability to get in front of trends and operator needs through acquisitions, partnerships and leadership in technical innovation."
"Being named leader in market share and technological innovation is further recognition of Allot's consistently strong performance and significant contract wins", said Andrei Elefant , Allot VP Product Management & Marketing. "Our combination of industry-leading technology and business network intelligence provides innovative solutions for our customers, enabling them to shift their attention from traffic management to user experience. Allot's expansion of DPI to encompass video and policy control further provides them with increased revenue streams and personalized services for subscribers, thus creating a sustainable business model."About Allot Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV