LONDON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, today announced the release of the groundbreaking STAR TREK™ Against All Odds online slot game.
For the first time, online slot players can enjoy a skill-based, arcade-style shoot-em-up bonus as they destroy as many incoming Romulan missiles as possible in 45 seconds in the Enterprise Defender Bonus. The player's skill determines if they achieve the rank of Captain, Commander or Lieutenant, and their rank determines a possible top award of up to 22,500X. However, all players can prosper in this bonus since all skill levels have the same expected payback.
STAR TREK TM Against All Odds, licensed by CBS Consumer Products, is an epic visual presentation with immersive audio and sound effects, including some of the most memorable scenes from the 2009 movie. Set to build on the success of IGT's first STAR TREK TM online slot, which remains a strong top-10 performer, the game has a total of 720 ways to win for only 60 coins, bi-directional pays and frequent Energizing Wilds that turn multiple symbols wild, as well as unique nine-wheel bonuses loaded with hefty prizes and exciting features.
"IGT continues to merge the best of traditional video games and slot games in the online space," said Leigh Nissim, IGT Commercial Director of Interactive, EMEA. " STAR TREK TM fans will absolutely love the new Against All Odds title; its frequent payouts, engaging game play and revolutionary skill-based bonus feature gives this game universal appeal. We think this game will prove to be a huge hit."IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV