- An international school that thinks 'outside the box' when it comes to delivering its curriculum. The British School of Brussels launches it first ever bi-lingual teaching stream.
- A school that makes sure its pupils are more than just exam candidates, Framlingham College, where the watchword is 'quality': click here
- St Albans Schools Partnership Scheme Involves pupils in the community, offering lifelong learning and social skills which give back to the local area: click here
- Independent schools must start the process of enrolling every member of staff in an occupational pension scheme. The Pensions Trust estimates that up to 80% of support staff will need to be enrolled: click here
- Providing healthy meals for pupils, food broker Allmanhall, works on behalf of schools to source the very best produce and provide the best support: click here
- Graysons; a catering company that brings a genuine restaurant experience to school kitchens with trained chefs and a passion for great produce: click here
Exclusive: HMC Hails ITN Education Channel As A 'Breakthrough' In Understanding Independent Schools
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.