Financial charges were $38 million and corresponded mainly this quarter to the sole Cost of Debt. The total amount of interest paid during the quarter was $7 million.
Taxes were at $41 million.
After the impact of income in companies accounted for under equity method totaling $13 million, Group Net Income stood at $48 million compared to $40 million in the third quarter of 2011.Net Income attributable to the owners of CGGVeritas was at $44 million/€35 million after the impact of minority interests totaling $4 million/€3 million. EPS was positive at €0.23 per ordinary share and positive at $0.29 per ADS. Cash Flow Cash Flow from Operations Cash flow from operations was at $171 million, up 51% compared to $113 million in the third quarter of 2011. Capex Global Capex stood at $196 million this quarter, up 13% year-on-year.
- Industrial Capex was $70 million, down 33% year-on-year.
- Multi-client Cash Capex was $126 million, up 83% year-on-year with a 71% prefunding rate.
|In million $||Second Quarter||Third Quarter|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV