Prop 33 Hurts Consumers - 40 Newspaper Editorials Say Vote NO
Santa Cruz Sentinel: "No on warmed over Prop 33."
San Bernardino Sun: "Mercury's billionaire boss George Joseph is back…It's a retread of the 2010 ballot proposition, and it deserves rejection too."
Ventura Star: "Proposition 33 would have a significant, damaging consequence… It's a threat to everyone on the road, including conscientious drivers…"
La Opinion ( Los Angeles): "The owner of Mercury Insurance, George Joseph, continues to stubbornly try to change the law… This is an abuse of the system of initiatives, which was designed to put the brakes on corporate interests."Fresno Bee: "Do not let George Joseph hijack that process to advance narrow economic agendas. Voters said no to Mercury in 2010, and should say no again on Prop. 33." Los Angeles Daily News: "One company returns with same self-serving insurance measure voters already rejected in 2010.... Voters should say no to Proposition 33. And this time Mercury Insurance should get the message." Santa Maria Times: "Prop 33 is mostly the self-interested brainchild of the billionaire founder of a car insurance company…If the auto insurance industry wants to guarantee that more and more drivers simply choose to drive without insurance protection, thus endangering other citizens, this is one sure way to do it…" Read these editorials and more at http://noonprop33.consumercal.org/who-is-talking-about-33 As election day approaches, Prop 33 is struggling in opinion polls. A broad coalition of senior citizen, consumer, labor, civil rights, environmental and women's organizations, and college student leaders call for the defeat of Prop. 33. Learn more about who is opposing Prop 33: http://noonprop33.consumercal.org/ and http://stopprop33.consumerwatchdogcampaign.org/ SOURCE Consumer Federation of California
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV