Also, customers may qualify to receive credit line increases on their existing Bank of America Visa card and MasterCard; modify or extend payments on loans, credit cards or lines of credit; receive special assistance with lost, missing or late loan or card payments; and avoid early withdrawal penalties on bank certificates of deposit.
The bank has set up a hotline for customers impacted by the storm at 855-729-1764. Customers can use this number to request credit line increases on existing Bank of America cards or modified or extended payments on loans, credit cards and lines of credit.
HSBC said customers should call 800-975-4722 to find out about reversing fees generated as a result of the storm. The bank listed dozens of branches that remained out of service as of Saturday on its website, but had not updated the list on Sunday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV