Chase today continued its efforts to help customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Automatic fee waivers have been extended through Wednesday, November 7
Chase has extended its automatic fee waivers for consumers and small business customers in CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, MA, NH, RI, and the District of Columbia. This will give customers until the end of business on Wednesday to make a deposit or a payment to bring their account current and avoid fees.
Extended fee waivers apply to:
- Overdraft Protection Transfer, Extended Overdraft, Returned Item and Insufficient Funds Fees for deposit accounts
- Late fees on credit cards, business and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans
Customers also can use:
- QuickDeposit online banking
- Chase Mobile App – banking from anywhere, even when electricity isn’t available
QuickDeposit Mobile limits also have been increased significantly to help customers during this time when they typically receive paychecks, social security or other government checks.
Branches and ATMs
Approximately 940 branches and 2,900 ATMs are now available, representing 87 percent of the total branch and ATM network in the Tri-State area. Customers can use the Chase Mobile App or visit chase.com to check
for details on branches.
Chase mortgage customers affected by Hurricane Sandy in CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, MA, NH, RI, and the District of Columbia can obtain a 90 day moratorium on making mortgage payments. To take advantage of this benefit, please call 888-356-0023 and choose option 1 for mortgage.
Chase is providing up to $5 billion in incremental capital for lending to small and mid-size businesses directly affected by the storm to help them rebuild. We will offer favorable terms on these loans, including discounted fees and rates. These loans will be on top of the funding we already do for small businesses.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts