Launch Of First Good Cents Grocery + More Brings Fresh Approach To Value-Priced Grocery In Pittsburgh
The store will celebrate its opening on Sunday with a ribbon cutting at 8 a.m. and donations made to the Ross Township Police Department, Berkeley Hills Fire Company and North Hills Community Outreach. The McKnight Road Good Cents will employ 100 Team Members and will offer more than 7,000 items. Store hours are daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Good Cents Grocery + More accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), as well as cash, debit cards, EBT and WIC. The store also accepts manufacturer coupons.
To keep prices low, Good Cents focuses on lower operating costs, without compromising quality or a clean and safe shopping environment. To that end, Good Cents does not accept checks as a form of tender, and also encourages customers to bring their own traditional and reusable bags. Customers may also purchase grocery bags for a nominal fee.
About Good Cents Grocery + More
Good Cents Grocery + More is a customer- and value-focused grocery store with the mission of providing quality foods at cent-sationally low prices. The store offers a mix of popular national and regional brands alongside store brands such as Valu Time and Food Club, along with departments featuring cheese, deli, meat and a wide selection of conventional and organic produce. Good Cents customers enjoy thousands of quality grocery items in a safe and clean shopping environment where they do not have to sacrifice conveniences such as access to shopping carts without a required deposit, the opportunity to redeem manufacturer coupons or the ability to pay with a major credit card.SOURCE Giant Eagle, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV