Electronic Cigarette Company Innokin Moves To New Factory
SHENZHEN, China , Nov. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Innokin moves to new factory to support production needs: Innokin has moved to from HengChangRong Industrial Park in ShenZhen to a larger corporate headquarters, its new e-cigarette factory is now located in XinXianTian Industiral Park in ShenZhen. Its new facility now consolidates the company's engineering, design, marketing, sales, and executive management team under one roof, along with another five roofs to support full production and warehousing needs.
"We needed a larger, more efficient facility to meet our growing production needs," says James Lee, Innokin founder and CEO. "Our investment in this new headquarters facility continues to demonstrate our commitment to electronic cigarette manufacturing and to our belief that vaper-oriented, and the most authentic e-smoking experience solutions can be and should be produced right here in China."
"We're extremely proud of our evolution to this point and are excited for our next phase of dynamic growth," James concludes. "We're focused on providing the-state-of-the-art and easy-to-use electronic cigarette products to the market and continuing to deliver more fun to the vaping community."For more information about Innokin, please visit its electronic cigarette company section. SOURCE Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV