SBA Opens Business Recovery Center In Manahawkin, NJ
ATLANTA, Nov. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today the opening of a Business Recovery Center in Manahawkin, NJ. This Center will provide one-on-one help to business owners seeking disaster assistance for losses caused by Hurricane Sandy that began on Oct. 26.
"Businesses with physical damages or loss of revenue should seriously consider visiting the Center and applying for an SBA disaster business loan," said Alfred Titone, SBA's New Jersey district director. SBA's customer service representatives are on hand at the Center to answer questions about the disaster loan program and assist business owners in completing their applications.
The Center opens as indicated below:Ocean County Southern Ocean County Chamber of CommerceStafford Heritage Park Train Station and Rail Car(Across from Manahawkin Lake between RT 9 and RT 72)West Bay Avenue Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Opens: Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 10 a.m. Hours: Monday – Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., until further notice Businesses and non-profit organizations of any size may borrow up to $2 million to repair or replace damaged or destroyed real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory, and other business assets. The SBA may increase a loan up to 20 percent of the total amount of disaster damage to real estate and/or leasehold improvements, as verified by SBA, to make improvements that lessen the risk of property damage by future disasters of the same kind. For small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private non-profit organizations, the SBA offers Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help meet working capital needs caused by the disaster. Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance is available regardless of whether the business suffered any physical property damage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV