- Jamie Mahoney is a custom cabinet maker. After studying architectural engineering at Kansas State University, he accepted a job at an architecture firm. On the side, Jamie began renovating houses and discovered a talent for woodworking. Since then, he's channeled his creativity to design and build custom cabinetry and vanities.
- As a mother of four, Linda Williams was constantly baking. As she says, "What's a few more cakes here and there?" Her business began to take off after people would request her tasty treats for school events, potlucks and dinner parties. Hundreds of truffle cakes later, she loves sprinkling a bit of happiness in people's lives … one cake at a time.
- Steve Snedeger is a plumber with 20 years of experience. After working for a large plumbing company, he wasn't comfortable overcharging friends and family for his services, so he decided start his own business. Now, whether someone has a clogged garbage disposal or an outdated plumbing system, Steve can solve their problem at an affordable rate, while also donating some of his time to charities in need.
- Michael Fisher is a lawncare expert, who started his landscaping business after it became clear that his job brokering mortgages wasn't going to last. Growing up with a father who always maintained a meticulous lawn, Michael knew he had the skills and experience to create a successful business. His offerings now go far beyond just mowing and watering, including all the services you could imagine to keep everything outside your house running smoothly, all the while helping Michael stay connected to his childhood.
Zaarly Storefronts: Discover Kansas City's Best Local Service Providers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.