Samsung Galaxy S III Mini Price Revealed
LONDON, November 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
When the Samsung Galaxy S III hit the market a few months ago, the smartphone world was buzzing, with many rushing out to get their hands on one of the most feature-packed mobile devices to date. Then, not long ago, rumours began to emerge about a smaller, mini version of the S III, the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini. It was finally made official and, yeah, it's smaller, but still packs many of the features that made its bigger brother the must-have phone of the summer.
Smart stay was a feature that many were intrigued with; stare at the screen, and the S III Mini will recognise your face, keeping the screen bright until you look away. The trick is pulled off thanks to some clever software that's coupled with the front facing camera. It actually recognises your eyes and tracks them, enabling it to determine when you're reading, and when you're done. It should help you save more battery life, and get rid of some frustration from early-dimming displays.
There's also the now famous Popup play feature, a perfect example of the easy and efficient multitasking abilities of modern smartphones. This feature lets you open a stored video into a popup window. This video is always on top, appearing above everything else on the screen. You can move it around so it's not in the way, and it's really cool for searching the web or messaging without having to miss your favourite show. The 4" screen of the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini, while smaller than the larger S III, still offers plenty of room. We'll get onto the advantages of the smaller screen a little later.The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini also has built-in voice control, which Samsung calls S Voice. This lets you launch apps, make calendar reminders, search the internet, turn on and off features and more, all with just your voice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV