Yes On Prop. 33 Benefits College Students & Young Adult Drivers
Proposition 33 also makes sense for veterans and other individuals who once had insurance, but were forced to let it lapse for a range of personal reasons. In contrast to the present system, many more people will be protected under Proposition 33, including: people who have been laid off or furloughed for up to 18 months and those who need a break in payment for 90 days for any reason.
For many reasons, Prop 33 has attracted a wide range of other support, including from California highway patrol officers, firefighters, major veterans' groups, leaders from both parties, ethnic organizations, chambers of commerce and consumer groups:
- Prop. 33 means more insured drivers and safer streets.
- Prop. 33 preserves regulatory oversight of rates.
- Prop. 33 restores consumer choice.
- Prop. 33 protects people whose policies have lapsed due to unemployment, illness or other factors.
- Prop 33 helps Californians in the military.
"By voting yes on Proposition 33, Californians will be demonstrating not just a commitment to all consumers, but especially the needs of those college students who are trying to balance the costs that come with higher education," said Hooper.
SOURCE Proposition 33
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV