Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of OPNET Technologies, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of OPNET Technologies, Inc. (“OPNET” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: OPNT) relating to the proposed acquisition by Riverbed Technology (“Riverbed”).
Under the terms of the transaction, OPNET shareholders will receive only $36.55 in cash and a fixed 0.2774 shares of Riverbed common stock for each share on OPNET common stock they own. The transaction values OPNET at approximately $42.82 per share. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of OPNET for not acting in the Company’s shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Riverbed. The investigation seeks to determine if the price being paid is fair and if conflicts of interests played a role in the transaction as OPNET’s CEO and CTO will remain with the combined company.
If you own shares of OPNET stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/494-opnt-opnet-technologies-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV