NEW YORK ( ETF Expert) -- For months, I've expressed optimism on China's slow-n-steady approach to providing measured stimulus to its economy.
Rather than drastically cut interest rates or entertain unconventional bond-buying measures like their central bank counterparts in the developed world, China's leadership allowed its slowdown to play itself out.
The result? China's manufacturing gauge (PMI) indicated that the segment expanded for the first time in three months. Additionally, we have seen several months of improvements in manufacturing activity, suggesting that contraction has run its course.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV