About China Finance Online
China Finance Online Co. Limited is a technology-driven, user-focused market leader in China in providing vertically integrated financial information and services including news, data, analytics, securities investment advisory and brokerage-related services. Through its flagship portal sites, www.jrj.com and www.stockstar.com, the Company offers basic software and information services to individual investors which integrate financial and listed-company data, information and analytics from multiple sources. Leveraging on its robust internet capabilities and registered user base, China Finance Online is developing securities investment advisory and over time wealth management services. Through its subsidiary, Genius, the Company provides financial database and analytics to institutional customers including domestic brokerages and investment firms. Through its subsidiary, Daily Growth, the Company provides securities brokerage services in Hong Kong.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements constitute "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates" and similar statements. Among other things, this release contains the following forward-looking statements regarding:
- the ability of our new auditor to provide high-level service; and
- our ability to timely file annual report on Form 20-F for the year ending December 31, 2012;
- the changing customer needs, regulatory environment and market condition that we are subject to;
- the unpredictability of our transition into working with the new auditor;
- the competition we are facing in the new business of securities investment advisory and wealth management;
- global macroeconomic uncertainties; and
- wavering investor confidence that could impact our business.