Gary L. McArthur, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Harris Corporation (NYSE: HRS), will be a featured speaker at the Goldman Sachs Industrials Conference on November 14, 2012 in Boston, beginning at 2:45 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the Internet at harris.com.
About Harris Corporation
Harris is an international communications and information technology
company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125
countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has
approximately $5.5 billion of annual revenue and about 15,000 employees
– including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to
assured communications® products,
systems and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV