Robert Half And ASWA To Host November 8 Webinar On 2013 Financial Employment And Compensation Outlook
MENLO PARK, Calif., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert Half International, the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm, and the American Society of Women Accountants (ASWA) will present a webinar on November 8 on the accounting and finance employment environment. Career and hiring expert Paul McDonald of Robert Half will co-host the session with ASWA Executive Director Lee Lowery. They will be joined by panelists Kelly Battles, chief financial officer (CFO) of Host Analytics; Raymond Castonguay, senior vice-president, finance at Morneau Shepell; and Vivian Moller, CFO of HY Connect.
The free program, "The Road Ahead: 2013 Financial Employment and Compensation Outlook," will take place from 1-2 p.m. EST and qualifies for one unit of continuing professional education for U.S.-based participants. The discussion will focus on the following:
- The hiring forecast, including the latest accounting and finance salary trends and employment information from the 2013 Salary Guide from Robert Half
- Suggestions for hiring top performers
- Tips for job seekers
- In-demand specialties and skills
To register for the event, please visit www.brighttalk.com/webcast/8319/57371.
About Robert Half InternationalFounded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. The Menlo Park-based company has more than 350 staffing locations worldwide and offers online job search services on its divisional websites, all of which can be accessed at www.roberthalf.com . Follow Robert Half on Twitter at twitter.com/roberthalf and download the 2013 Salary Guide at www.roberthalf.com/salarycenter .
American Society of Women Accountants Founded in 1938, the ASWA provides women in accounting and finance the leadership, education and networking opportunities needed to achieve their career goals. More than 70 years later, ASWA is still the only organization that solely represents the interest of women in the entire accounting and finance community. Visit www.aswa.org for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV