- Over the past 50 years, the transition from hoeing fields to clicking a mouse means that Americans burn 120 to 140 fewer calories per day.
- In the 1960s, nearly half of all jobs required physical activity of some kind. Today, less than 20 percent of jobs require mobility.
- According to a 2010 American Cancer Society survey, women who sit more than six hours a day were 37% more likely to die prematurely than women who sat for less than three hours. In men, this death rate was 18% higher.
Furniture Manufacturer KI Invites America's Workforce To Take A Stand Against Sitting This Election.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.