OAKLAND, Calif., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, announced today that the company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Joe Kennedy, will speak on a keynote panel focusing on mobile monetization at the Open Mobile Summit. The conference is hosted by Open Mobile Media and takes place in San Francisco.
Mr. Kennedy will participate in the keynote panel discussion on Thursday, November 8, at 12:15 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast will be available on Pandora's Investor Relations website at http://investor.pandora.com.ABOUT PANDORAPandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" – a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project ®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora ® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.com SOURCE Pandora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV