Praxair Distribution, Inc. a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX), will feature live demonstrations of its latest metal fabrication productivity products and gases at FABTECH in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 12-14, 2012. FABTECH is North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event. Praxair will be exhibiting in booth N-5202 located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Praxair will introduce its latest fabricating machines, including:
- ProStar® PRO Series professional computer numerically controlled (CNC) cutting tables, designed for light manufacturing, job shops and serious hobbyists, featuring six models to fit a range of needs and budgets.
- RealWeld Trainer™ system, the first and only training solution available that teaches proper welding technique as the trainee practices and makes live arc welds.
- Demonstrations of robotic welding systems, bore and mig welding, material handling machines, ventilation systems, saws and cutting equipment, laser supply systems, metal fabrication accessories, and other products.
In honor of Veterans Day, Praxair will be holding a silent auction of a go-cart customized by West Coast Customs (WCC) using Praxair machines and gases. Proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project® organization. Praxair invites show visitors to its booth to meet West Coast Customs’ founder and CEO Ryan Friedlinghaus, and star of the popular WCC television show, and get his autograph from 1:30PM to 3:00PM on Monday and Tuesday, November 12 and 13. The go-cart will be prominently displayed in the booth and the highest bidder will be announced Wednesday morning, November 14.
About PraxairPraxair Distribution, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., the largest industrial gases company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide, with 2011 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair’s products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing productivity and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com and www.praxairdirect.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts