NetSpend To Participate At Upcoming Investor Conferences
NetSpend Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTSP), a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services, today announced that executives will be presenting a company overview at two investor conferences:
- 2012 Citi Financial Technology Conference in Boston on Nov. 7, 2012, at 11:20 a.m. ET.
- Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics 2012 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City on Nov. 7, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. ET.
Each presentation will be webcast live at http://investor.netspend.com/events.cfm. An archive of these presentations also will be available for 90 days following the event.
NetSpend is a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services to the estimated 68 million underbanked consumers in the United States who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. The Company's mission is to develop products and services that empower underbanked consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked. Headquartered in Austin, TX, NetSpend is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol NTSP. Please visit http://www.netspend.com for more information.Follow NetSpend on Twitter: http://twitter.com/netspend or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/netspend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts