3M (NYSE: MMM) today announced the following investor events:
- 3M Investor Meeting at 3M headquarters in St. Paul, Minn. on Thurs., November 8, 2012. The meeting will begin at 8 a.m. CT and is scheduled to adjourn at 12:15 p.m. CT.
- 3M 2013 Outlook Conference Call on Wed., December 12, 2012. The meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. CT and is scheduled to adjourn at 10 a.m. CT. The call may be accessed at (800) 762-2596 within the U.S. or +1 (212) 231-2916 outside the U.S.
The live webcasts and replays for the above events along with supporting presentations will be available on the 3M Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com.
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms
them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative
collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies
that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops
inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 84,000 people worldwide
and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information,
or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV