3B Research And Consulting Publishes Infographic 'Where Do ERPs Come From?'
TORONTO, Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 3B Research and Consulting (3BRC), a premier provider of ERP consulting services for SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises), published its latest ERP industry research as an infographic this week titled: "Where do ERPs Come From?". This infographic is a fascinating look at the state of the ERP industry, starting with the distribution of today's vendors by country, followed by a deep dive into the data and ending with a graphic showing us which countries have had the most influence in the evolution of the ERP landscape. To view the complete story, please visit http://www.3bresearch.com/3B-Research-and-Consulting-Publications/744.
3B Research and Consulting (3BRC) is an independent Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consulting company offering a full suite of ERP consulting services including vendor-agnostic ERP selection advice, comprehensive implementation project management, ERP data migration script development and ongoing ERP vendor support. With 3BRC's knowledge of the ERP industry, its ongoing market research and an array of proprietary tools and databases, 3BRC is able to offer a complete solution to meet all of their Clients' ERP needs.
For more information about 3B Research and Consulting, please visit www.3BResearch.com.
SOURCE 3B Research and Consulting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV