- Three television commercials for the all-new Ford Fusion debut this week and show viewers how and why this sleek new sedan outshines the competition
- In one of the new ads, all other vehicles on the road become invisible while the new Fusion remains, standing apart from the crowd. In another, a Fusion drives over a cliff showing off "the one thing" the car cannot do
- The ads are part of an integrated launch campaign that builds on the "Random Acts of Fusion" digital series starring Ryan Seacrest and print ads developed with input from Chinese artist Liu Bolin
Ford Fusion Launch Ads Show How All-New Sedan Sets Itself Apart From The Bland Competition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.