DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Three television commercials for the all-new Ford Fusion debut this week and show viewers how and why this sleek new sedan outshines the competition
- In one of the new ads, all other vehicles on the road become invisible while the new Fusion remains, standing apart from the crowd. In another, a Fusion drives over a cliff showing off "the one thing" the car cannot do
- The ads are part of an integrated launch campaign that builds on the "Random Acts of Fusion" digital series starring Ryan Seacrest and print ads developed with input from Chinese artist Liu Bolin
If there's one thing commentators agree on when talking about the all-new Ford Fusion, it's that this is one midsize sedan that people really notice. This is the theme of the surprising launch campaign for the car, which debuts this week.
These words open the debut television commercial for Ford's all-new midsize sedan, which is part of the new campaign that shows how this revolutionary new vehicle sets itself apart from the competition."The media launch of the Fusion will showcase how Ford is shaking up the bland midsize sedan segment," said Jim Farley, group vice president, Global Marketing, Sales and Service. "Why do car buyers have to sacrifice styling and forward-looking design for fuel economy? They don't." At the center of Fusion's design inspiration was the goal to achieve unparalleled fuel economy. The new Fusion is designed with the driver in mind, offering functional design elements that enhance its sleek exterior. Unique to Fusion is a range of engines including a normally aspirated engine, two EcoBoost ® engines, a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid model. Beginning this month, three TV advertisements will debut during a mix of prime-time network programming and various broadcast sporting events. The first spot shows Fusion as the only car left standing as all the other vehicles on the road become invisible. The second twist features a Fusion driving off a cliff, demonstrating "the one thing" the car cannot do. The final spot shows other cars moving backward while Fusion moves forward, going further toward its destination.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts