BUFFALO, N.Y., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank announced today that it will make an immediate contribution of $250,000 to the American Red Cross to assist victims of Hurricane Sandy. M&T will also match all contributions made to the Red Cross by its employees, directors and retirees. M&T will accept contributions from the public at any of its more than 700 branches.
"This was one of the worst storms to ever hit some of the communities served by M&T Bank along the East Coast. Many communities have suffered unimaginable devastation and we're joining together with our employees, associates, customers and neighbors to help the Red Cross aid in the relief effort," said M&T Bank Chairman and CEO Robert G. Wilmers.
The bank is also offering lending assistance to small businesses and consumers impacted by the hurricane. For additional information, please visit www.mtb.com/newsroom.
www.mtb.com to find the nearest M&T Bank location. M&T Bank is the principal bank subsidiary of
Buffalo-based M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE: MTB), which serves customers at branch offices located in
Delaware and the
District of Columbia.
SOURCE M&T Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV