So I suggest, as Jim Cramer likes to call it, we do some "schnitzel-ling." That's another way of describing "accumulating" where you buy some shares before earnings are reported Tuesday and the rest after all the results and comments are out on the table for all to see. As Jim would remind us, do your own careful due diligence before investing.
Consider using some kind of trailing stop-loss system to protect your capital, and do some dollar-cost-averaging when it comes to buying a stock like NYX. Its forward PE ratio of 10.59 seems quite reasonable and I suggest that now may be an auspicious time to practice "schnitzel-ling" and other savvy investment disciplines.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real money portfolio for his charitable trust- enjoy advance notice of every trade, full access to the portfolio, and deep coverage of the latest economic events and market movements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV